Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Simply put - THE BEST YET

As I'm working on Cincinnati and Dayton area Miracles & Magic, I realized I never posted a "final" entry here for the Columbus show - which I'm happy to report was the most successful ever. Stacey and I are thrilled to report that the NET (after all the expenses for theater, food, travel etc.) proceeds that were donated to the A Kid Again organization topped $100,000 for the first year ever. Putting us a BIG step closer to my goal of hitting the One Million dollar mark.

So many special thanks go out to our committee members who helped make this happen, all of our sponsors including presenting sponsor of Barbasol and everyone who purchased a ticket to attend this years event.

We have also received so many incredible reviews from the show. Mac King, Christopher Hart and cameo appearance from special guest Kerry Pollock and I rounded out the Saturday performances. Joshua Jay performed at the Opening Party to rave reviews on Friday night.

Already working to book the talent for 2011 Columbus and currently working on Cincinnati and Dayton shows today. Talk to everyone soon and thanks for your ongoing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment